Ziftr Announces Special Incentives for New ziftrPAY Merchants
New Hampshire-based e-commerce company Ziftr today announced its Spring Free Event, a special, limited-time offer for merchants that join ziftrPAY, a next-generation payment platform and customer loyalty program that allows merchants to accept credit cards and multiple cryptocurrencies.
Merchants that sign up for ziftrPAY at https://www.ziftrpay.com/merchants by June 1, 2015 will be eligible for the following incentives:
- 10% bonus ziftrCOIN digital coupons to give to their customers (in addition to the 100 per customer they’ll already receive)
- Early access to ziftrWALLET Mobile
- A special feature on the ziftrPAY website, in Ziftr’s newsletter and on Ziftr’s Twitter
- Additional customer support, including a dedicated account manager and guided implementation from Ziftr’s development team
- And more!
These incentives are in addition to the regular benefits of ziftrPAY, which include:
- The ability to accept credit cards and multiple cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin and ziftrCOIN
- Batch payouts in cryptocurrency, cash or a combination of both
- Tokenized security so merchants no longer have to view or store credit card information
- Free implementation and simple pricing
- Reduced transaction fees as a result of accepting cryptocurrency, a low-risk, low-cost alternative to credit cards
- Volatility risk protection, as cryptocurrency is automatically converted to USD using multiple exchanges for the best rate
- Free ziftrCOIN digital coupons to give to shoppers to incentivize them to use cryptocurrency
“The demand for merchants to accept cryptocurrency is growing among consumers everywhere, and ziftrPAY is the simplest, most secure way for merchants to begin accepting multiple cryptocurrencies in addition to credit cards – plus incentivize their shoppers through our customer loyalty program,” said Bob Wilkins, CEO of Ziftr.
“We hope that merchants of all sizes will take advantage of this special offer.”
To sign up for ziftrPAY and benefit from the exclusive Spring Free Event, visit: https://www.ziftrpay.com/merchants/
To learn more about why your business should accept cryptocurrency, read Ziftr’s white paper, Cryptocurrency: The Solution to Common Transaction Problems: http://blog.ziftr.com/2015/03/30/white-paper-cryptocurrency-the-solution-to-common-transaction-problems/
Established in 2008 and based in Milford, New Hampshire, Ziftr is revolutionizing the shopping experience by bringing cryptocurrency into the mainstream for both consumers and merchants. To accomplish this goal, Ziftr has developed the following tools and applications: ziftrCOIN, a digital coin that functions like a coupon; ziftrPAY, a next-generation cryptocurrency/credit card payment platform and customer loyalty program; ziftrWALLET, a multicoin digital wallet; and ziftrSHOP, a worldwide online marketplace where consumers will be able to conduct transactions using credit cards and cryptocurrency.
Ziftr is a product of myVBO®, a full-service design, marketing and development company that helps businesses turn their ambitions into realities.
For more information about Ziftr: http://www.ziftr.com/
ziftrPAY is the simplest way for merchants to accept credit cards and multiple cryptocurrencies. But it’s more than just a payment platform. It’s also a customer loyalty program. ziftrPAY merchants receive ziftrCOIN digital coupons that they can give to their customers to provide a discount shopping incentive that also familiarizes them with cryptocurrency, a low-risk, low-fee payment method. This way, merchants can increase profit margins and incentivize customers without missing a beat.
For more information about ziftrPAY: https://www.ziftrPAY.com/
All statements in this release, other than statements of historical facts that address future ziftrCOIN availability, or developments that the ziftrCOIN expects are forward looking statements. Although the Corporation believes the expectations expressed in such forward looking statements are based on reasonable assumptions, such statements are not guarantees of future performance and actual results or developments may differ materially from those in the forward looking statements. Factors that could cause results to differ materially from those in the forward looking statements include, but are not limited to: market volatility; continued availability of capital, financing and personnel; government regulation and laws; and general economic, market or business conditions.